Creative director, product
What does it mean to be a creative director at Humbleteam?
- You’ve seen things. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate;
- You see the big picture. You have an uncanny ability to grasp the problems our clients are trying to solve, and how to use design to solve them;
- You lead projects. You can lead any project Humbleteram takes on, big or small. That’s it. That’s the bullet point;
- You lead people. At this point in your career, your job is less about doing, and more about leading and inspiring the people on your team to do the best work of their careers;
- You’re Humble. And by that we mean that you embody the Humbleteam spirit and way of working (And you also don’t talk about yourself in the third person or refer to yourself as “The Rockstar.”);
- Your English is good. Humbleteam works for clients from all over the world, and our people come from everywhere. So English is our official language.
What we offer:
- Overdelivery bonus;
- Paid overtime;
- Coworking donation;
- Design classes sponsored by Humbleteam;
- 20 days off yearly;
- 20 days of medical leave;
- 3 paid sick leave days.
We’re just a humble product design agency that’s helped clients launch over 100 digital products in the last three years.
We focus on startups, but we’ve also worked with lots of established brands. And we’re a distributed company, with 35 designers and support staff in 18 cities, and clients in Europe, U.S. and Asia.
But you probably knew that.