Design lead, product
- Create mobile/web designs;
- UX design;
- Create visual concepts;
- Lead a small-to-medium project by yourself;
- Conduct research and test ideas;
- Present final designs to the client.
Must to have:
- 3+ years relevant experience, in-house or at an agency;
- Skilled in interface design (UX);
- Experienced with visual concepts (UI);
- Attention to detail;
- Responsible, team-oriented and proactive attitude. You’re great support to both senior and junior team members;
- Leadership skills. You’re quite capable of leading a small-to-medium project by yourself. You lead the people on your team. But you lead by example, not by giving orders;
- Advanced spoken English and ability to communicate ideas clearly;
- You design in Figma. Because, frankly, why would anyone use anything else?
What we offer:
- Overdelivery bonus;
- Paid overtime;
- Coworking donation;
- Design classes sponsored by Humbleteam;
- 20 days off yearly;
- 20 days of medical leave;
- 3 paid sick leave days.
We’re just a humble product design agency that’s helped clients launch over 100 digital products in the last three years.
We focus on startups, but we’ve also worked with lots of established brands. And we’re a distributed company, with 35 designers and support staff in 18 cities, and clients in Europe, U.S. and Asia.
But you probably knew that.