What does it mean to be a project manager at Humbleteam?
Humbleteam is a product design agency collaborating with startups worldwide, spanning from designing AR helmets for motorcyclists to new-age banking solutions serving hundreds of thousands of American users and interfaces for NASA.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our vibrant team. You'll be responsible for orchestrating the workflow of our design team on one or more projects.
- Engaging with clients and the team in English.
- Collecting project requirements and task breakdown.
- Managing the design processes.
- Planning both long-term and short-term project tasks.
- Allocating resources: checking availability, finding replacements when needed.
- Proficiency in organizing files within Figma.
- Monthly gathering of feedback from clients and the team.
Required skills include:
- Fluent English: You'll communicate daily with English-speaking clients.
- Understanding of the process of creating mobile apps, websites, and web applications.
- Strong soft skills: excellent communication and presentation abilities.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience in managing design teams.
- Experience in conducting UX research and handling product metrics.
- Experience in a startup environment.
What we offer:
- We're a startup, so our atmosphere reflects it. No bureaucracy, a small team of 35 people, quick decision-making, and efficient approvals.
- Fully remote work with Central European Time.
- Annual salary reviews and performance evaluations.
- Training courses and opportunities for personal development.
- Flexible start times.
- Psychological support, English courses, and other benefits.