Senior Designer, Product
Prague or remoteFull-time
What does it mean to be Senior Product Designer at Humbleteam?
- Create mobile/web designs;
- UX design;
- Create visual concepts;
- Conduct research and test ideas;
- Present final designs to the client.
Must-haves for this position:
- 3+ years relevant experience, in-house or at an agency;
- Skills in interface design (UX);
- Experience with visual concepts (UI);
- Attention to detail;
- Responsible, team-oriented and proactive attitude. You’re great support to both senior and junior team members;
- Advanced spoken English and ability to communicate ideas clearly;
- You design in Figma. Because, frankly, why would anyone use anything else?
What we offer:
- Overdelivery bonus;
- Paid overtime;
- Coworking donation;
- Design classes sponsored by Humbleteam;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- 20 days of medical leave;
- 3 paid sick leave days.
We’re just a humble product design agency that’s helped clients launch over 100 digital products in the last three years.
We focus on startups, but we’ve also worked with lots of established brands. And we’re a distributed company, with 35 designers and support staff in 18 cities, and clients in Europe, U.S. and Asia.
But you probably knew that.