Prague or remoteFull-time
What does it mean to be a communication designer at Humbleteam?
As a communication designer at Humbleteam you’ll spend your days working on our various internal and marketing-related projects.
- Work with our wonderful marketing team to create beautiful and informative case studies like NASA that make clients excited at the thought of working with us;
- Design beautiful assets for our fancy social media posts and juicy bi-weekly newsletter;
- Create visual concepts for special projects in line with what we loosely refer to as the Humbleteam Brand Identity™️.
Need to have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Skillz in After Effects;
- Advanced spoken English and ability to communicate ideas clearly;
- You design in Figma. Because, frankly, why would anyone use anything else?
Nice to have:
- Knowing your way around Cinema 4D is a definite plus.